Map - https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3sjyrmnu7qha5g/anty_ShaderReferenceMap.udk
- Grayscale sky lighting (Lightmass)
- Set Spec and Roughness values = 1 if use SRO (Specular, Roughness, Other) (Sample in MI folder)
- Fresnel controls for metals face=1. 90 = 1 - (sample in MI folder)
- Experiment with mixing base layer and coat layer.
- Cube map is situated in F_Cube material function, just replace with one you need. Try to use same values ( brightness-contrast-saturation) for cube and env texture. ( for instance Sky texture brightness 2.0, cube texture brightness 2.0)
For instance blurry base layer and light , less blurry coat layer for plastics.
Semi reflective and gloss main layer (0.5. 0.5), and coating with max blur on grazing angles ( face 0, 90 1+) for Velvet like effects, etc.
It still in progress, I will tweak and probably fix something. Hopefully will improve lighting model.